cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid parameters when done editing my business profile

PinterestRenato
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

@levbabybrand, what you are describing sounds like a minor issue with your device, like a browser extension or blocker. For that reason, I will kindly ask you to take a few measures before trying it again:

* Clear your browser's cache and cookies. You can learn how here.

* Make sure your browser or APP  is up-to-date. You can check here.

* Try from a different browser (Firefox, Chrome, or Safari are optimized).

* Disable any browser extensions one by one (extensions sometimes conflict with Pinterest).

* Temporarily turn off any ad blocker software you're running.

* Try from another computer.

If after this the issue persists, please file a ticket so our technical team can investigate it further. 

I hope this helps!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
kukigirl79

Hi.    Am having this message when using my iphone app.   

0 Kudos
PinterestSusana

Hi @kukigirl79 and welcome to the PBC!

Make sure to be following PinterestGabby's tip about adding a website earlier on this thread.

Also, you can try uninstalling the app, reinstalling it and making sure that you're running the latest version of the Pinterest app.

Let me know if you need anything else!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

1 Kudo
vicki2468

I cannot edit profile- "Invalid Perameters"-

I cleared cookies, switched browsers, deleted profile info, - it still cannot save without showing error.

meantime- my profile has old unused website until Pinterest allows me to make this edit to new website

0 Kudos
wa6811809
Just visiting

Hi.    Am having this message when using my iphone app. 

I cannot edit profile- "Invalid Perameters"-I cleared cookies, switched browsers, deleted profile info, - it still cannot save without showing error.meantime- my profile has old unused website until Pinterest allows me to make this edit to new website

0 Kudos
PinterestRenato
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi, @vicki2468, and welcome to the PBC!

Can you provide me more information since I don't think I've completely understood the issue you are facing? Does it happen when you try to edit anything on your profile like your name for example? What about your website, do you have a claimed website on your account and you would like to edit it, is that right? I'm sorry for not being of more help right now, but once I get your response I believe I'll be able to help you. Thanks! 😉

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @vicki2468! Please let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

1 Kudo
astraauroradesign

I'm also getting this error, I cant update my business details at all, and I really need to.

0 Kudos
Krishna_ayurveda
Just visiting

Hey! @PinterestGabby and @PinterestRenato  Help me out nobody is replying to my thread. 

https://community.pinterest.biz/t5/support-and-questions/pinterest-tag-issue/td-p/28422

Give me the solution I will really appreciate 

Thanks, 🙂  Pinterest Tag Issue krishna Pinterest tag error.PNG

0 Kudos
aspiresoftserv

I am exactly facing the same issue. Any luck anyone?

0 Kudos