cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing our newest moderator to the PBC!

Huntingwhiz

Hi, it's really good to see how our Pinterest community is booming every single day. I appreciate the efforts of every single individual who is making our community more engaging. By the way, welcome to our new moderator. Have a good going with Pinterest!

Regards huntingwhiz

1 Kudo
YasiAmo
Just visiting

I’m happy to see new moderators being added to help the community, welcome ! ❤️

1 Kudo
tipsylook
Just visiting

Hello 

I am having issue with my merchant application. Can you help me please? My website is tipsylook.com . I fixed everything. Problem was social network links and website quality. Please help  @PinterestJazmin @PinterestDavid @PinterestGabby 

0 Kudos
PinterestSusana

Hi @tipsylook! What you'll want to do is file a ticket with our team who will be able to approve it. Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime, and keep us posted on the resolution with support. 👍

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

1 Kudo
tipsylook
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestSusana 

Thank you for your reply. I feel good that you replied. I opened tickets almost 1 week ago. Sent emails, no reply. I am really worried. I have fixed all the problems with the website. Please help. Pinterest is the most important platform than any other platform. Please help.

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@tipsylook @PinterestSusana @simplepinmedia 

Hi there I did actually reply to your request and for the record Pinterest doesn't generally provide support when it comes to getting Verified - this is something I have seen here on the PBC for the last 3 years and I understand your sense of urgency but to be fair I did reply and gave you some very reasonable and actionable tips.

I hope that you are successful in becoming Verified.

Lisa.

0 Kudos
tipsylook
Just visiting

Thanks for your reply. I just needed some help. 

0 Kudos