cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impressions and engagement are down for many of us...

moon_spoon_yum
Just visiting

Hi!

Ever since the glitch that suspended numerous Pinterest accounts, many of us are seeing a significant drop in pin impressions, engagement and traffic. I am a part of many blogging circles and it is all the buzz right now. Many creators are talking about stopping Pinterest altogether. Reaching out to email support usually generates a generic response with no real solution. Any ideas what might be going on here?

Thank you!

7 Kudos
3 Replies
MiniMasterpiecesAZ
Just visiting

This drop has been happening with me since early May unfortunately. I wasn't suspended thankfully but there is totally something going on. Sadly I get no response from Pinterest. So frustrating. I am a verified merchant as well. I asked Pinterest if that had anything to do with my complete loss of views but they don't respond to that either. I was afraid the blue check mark was backfiring and hurting me. 

2 Kudos
mylittleopulence

Hello!

I want to know that how can we make pins as best that they can start ranking on higher pages at top level.

Please let me know for one of my Lustrous indigo peony design cushion with hand dyed trim and denim look Japanese linen backing.

Thank YOU!

0 Kudos
chillnglow
Just visiting

Hey @MiniMasterpiecesAZ 

You're certainly not alone. And i sincerely doubt your blue checkmark has anything to do with it. 

I'm also one of the accounts lucky enough to not be suspended but unlucky enough to see drops in impressions. 

As usual, i reached out to Pinterest and received their generic response. It truly is disheartening. And from the look of things, i think more and more accounts are getting caught in this issue. 

0 Kudos