cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idea pin creator error

limitlysswellness
Just visiting

Hi there! Is anyone else experiencing an error whenever they try to create an idea pin? I am experiencing this on multiple accounts. Whenever I click create idea pin, it says "We can't find that idea! Try finding one just like it". It's bizarre and I tried emailing support but never heard back...

Thanks!

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pinterestmarketingexpert
Loves to help

There are two places that you can create your IDEA Pins. 

Pinterest is always making changes to their site, they move features around here and there. You can use the one above your profile cover as shown below. 

Screen Shot 2021-10-15 at 4.08.01 PM.png

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
4 Replies
pinterestmarketingexpert
Loves to help

There are two places that you can create your IDEA Pins. 

Pinterest is always making changes to their site, they move features around here and there. You can use the one above your profile cover as shown below. 

Screen Shot 2021-10-15 at 4.08.01 PM.png

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Loves to help

Hi @limitlysswellness, welcome to the PBC! Are you using iOS, Android or the web version to create the pin? Can you attach a screenshot of the error?

0 Kudos
limitlysswellness
Just visiting

Hey @michaelbliss - I am using Google Chrome/the web version to create pins. This is what I'm seeing at the bottom of the page whenever I click "Create Idea pin" in either of the places @pinterestmarketingexpert  shows above. Above the message is just other people's pins/ideas. Wondering if this has to do with my IP address or something? 

Thanks for your help!

Screen Shot 2021-10-14 at 11.41.45 AM.png

0 Kudos
michaelbliss
Loves to help

Hi @limitlysswellness. I don't think your IP address will cause that specific error, are you using VPN? Is this a new Idea pin or a saved draft?

Using another browser will help isolate the issue. If you can create Idea pins with other browsers and/or the app, I would say Chrome is the problem. The usual steps of making sure Chrome is updated, clearing the cache, disabling extensions and not using incognito mode is a good starting point to make sure Chrome is behaving as expected.

0 Kudos