cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was getting stats, then everything reset to ZERO

oishii_desu_usa

I am ALL TOO HAPPY to have this board although I have never used it before because I'm a noob to the Pinterest community. 

• So I just created my Business account a couple days ago
  • I was getting impressions a few clicks, and a few outbound links.
  • Then I was looking to see if I could rearrange my pins on my board, and I "DID SOMETHING."
  • Before I could see the stats directly off of each pin, but now I have to go to the analytics page to see any stats.
  • All of the stats read ZERO across the board when there were numbers shown previously.
  • I feel like a moron.

This oblivious person would appreciate any assistance with this matter.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
oishii_desu_usa

Also, I'm not sure if I should have given my account, but here it is https://www.pinterest.com/oishii_desu_usa

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @oishii_desu_usa,  welcome to the PBC! I'm pretty sure you didn't do anything to cause the stats to zero out, most likely it's just a glitch. It's been about a week since your post, have the numbers seem to return to normal?

1 Kudo
PinterestDavid

Hi @oishii_desu_usa and welcome to the PBC!

I’m sorry about the trouble you're experiencing with the Analytics in your account.

If you continue to experience the same issue, I recommend that you file a ticket with our support team, in order to better investigate the issue you're facing.

I wish there was more I could do here, but this is an account-specific feature and the team you'll handle your ticket is better suited to assist you with your issue.

You should receive a reply from them soon. We appreciate your patience and understanding in the meanwhile.

Keep us posted, we're here to help!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos