cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have two business accounts and am locked out of one

noordinaryworld

Noordinaryworld is still allowing me to login. Mydollhouse logged and locked me out about five days ago for no reason that I know of. When I try to log back in it says the account was suspended. I emailed support and they wrote me back Saying: “You selected the option to appeal an account suspension, but the account you logged in with isn't suspended. It's possible you have more than one Pinterest account.“ I followed all of their directions and sent in the Requested information at the top of the reply email. I have not heard back. I am trying to re-launch the myDoll.house website and it is extremely inconvenient not be able to access my boards.  I also tried logging out of my account on all devices, logging back in to my doll house and saying I needed a new password but it still sent me a message saying the account was suspended. All help welcome. Thank you.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
joaopcdias20
Just visiting

The same thing has happened to me. Every time I create a business account and update my billing method (add credit card info) I am automatically logged out and can no longer access the account. Have reached out to support so many time and no one helps. It's super frustrating. Every time I create an account, I am not even allowed to spend money on ads because the account gets suspended.

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@noordinaryworld, welcome to the community and sorry to hear about the trouble with this. Can you send me your ticket # so we can escalate this? Thanks and look forward to hearing from you. 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

0 Kudos