cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i can't see some of my comment people who written on my products.

1: i wondering what is happened that i am unable to see the comments on my account? i got the notification on the right top corner but when i click on it and waited but still couldn't display to me. So that i can't reply the potential customers. Some of is ok, i wondering anyone who can help me and seems Pinterest doesn't have support center there is no any connect or is hard to find the connect with Pinterest.  How can i find the comment back? 

2: My pins is weird i wondering Pinterest will not limit my traffic right? they will not limit my account according to the country i located right? A pic pin has 0 view or 2 views but a video pin has 1k only in few mins, what is the logic? Can anyone help me ?

Waiting for help, thank you so much.

3 Kudos
15 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @obionoretroleathershoes88, welcome to the community! You can reach out to our support team here and file a ticket with them regarding your two questions. That's going to be the best way for you to get the support you need here 💪. Let me know if you have any questions in the meantime and hope to see you around!  

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

0 Kudos

But nobody reply to me. Sad.  I wondering why i should fill the ticket again?  Can this community help me to get an answer? Please? 

3 Kudos
rodrigueznatalie514

The same thing is happening to me. I'm going to try updating my app maybe that would do it. 

3 Kudos
featherkey

I'm having the same issues and updating didn't seem to do anything 

2 Kudos
snappygourmet
Just visiting

Having the same issue with the comments. 😞 

3 Kudos
notoriousbratt

Same here! It's really annoying and I would love to be able to reply quickly to people.

4 Kudos
Usoppsmomofficial

Same, I get a notification about my comments but I can't see them 

1 Kudo
saraw1908
Just visiting

yes i’ve got the same problem, if someone finds out how to fix it pls reply to this comment 

1 Kudo
owlplushies
Just visiting

having the same problem and everytime the app gets an update, it never gets fixed. at this rate itll be a permanent glitch.

1 Kudo