Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Can't See Any of My Boards

LovelyTransformation
Just visiting

Why can't I see any of my boards?

Pinterest.png

I am trying to do some pinning only I can't see my boards to manage them. As you can see in the picture it only shows created and saved pins. There is no option for viewing my boards. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2 Kudos
12 Replies
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@LovelyTransformation @PinterestGabby Hi there sorry your still having problems I have tagged one of the Community Managers she is really helpful and if you file a ticket make sure to keep any reference number they give you so you pass that info. on to Gabby. I hope this will help you Lisa😁

Please Follow Me On Pinterest: Real South American Living Thanks! Lisa❤️
Currently Pinning to: southamerica.fit Happy Valentine's Day❤️
0 Kudos
LovelyTransformation
Just visiting

Thank you, Lisa. I really appreciate your help.

1 Kudo
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@LovelyTransformation Hi there no problem I think Gabby will be able to give you the best information. Lisa😁

0 Kudos
PinterestJanice
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hello! Sharing this video from Gabby. 🙂Thanks for jumping in with those personalized videos, @realsouthamerica! Good to see that the boards are indeed visible. @LovelyTransformation! I've attached a screen recording which should help clarify how to access your boards from your personal view. In 0:00 - 0:05 of the recording, the flow is leading to the user's Pins feed. In the second flow [0:06 - 0:12], it's leading to the user's created page. Basically, you can either click "All Pins" or "Saved" to see your boards. Hope this helps and let me know if you have any questions!

2 Kudos
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@PinterestJanice @LovelyTransformation nice video! That makes it super clear thanks @PinterestJanice . Lisa😁

1 Kudo
Bighorn_Exchange

Did this get resolved?  2 days ago mine said "Pins" and "Boards" in the exact same location.  Now it says "Created", "Saved" and "Tried."  I am no longer able to promote ANY of my pins.

0 Kudos
tieutofficial
Just visiting

I can see my boards when clicking on 'Saved'. What does it show when you click on that?

1 Kudo
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@tieutofficial I believe if I understand correctly from @PinterestGabby you cannot delete posts at this time on the Community. No worries .... more posts more great responses. Lisa😁

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bighorn_Exchange like @tieutoffical mentioned, your Boards can now be found under the 'Saved' tab on your profile. LMK if you have any other questions! 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

1 Kudo