cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can´t edit the URL of one of my pins

Just visiting
Labels (1)

Hi!

I have a problem with one of my Pins, I can't edit the URL.

When I try to edit on my ipad with the app I get this message: "You do not have permission to access this resource. You do not have permission to change this link”. (picture attached)

In the Firefox browser: the URL bar doesn't appear when I click on edit (video attached)

Over the course of 3 years I have edited the URL twice. I want to do it again but I can't.

Thank you

1 Kudo
4 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @basimaker, welcome to the PBC and sorry to hear you're running into this issue. I do not see a video/screenshot attached to your post, can you share again so we can take a look? Thanks! 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Just visiting

pin sin permisos.jpg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing that screenshot, @basimaker. That's helpful! I took a look and can see that you recently filed a ticket with support about this as well. A member from our team responded on Wednesday with the following: 

"Kindly note that if you're trying to edit a rich pin. Then, you need to make changes in the rich pin meta tags added on the source code page of the website and validate the webpage again so that the pin can display the changes.

Here is an article displaying all information about rich pins.

I hope this helps. In case you're referring to any other issue, please write back to us with the screen recording of the process you're following and the error you're seeing on your end so that we can help accordingly."

If you need additional assistance or further troubleshooting, please respond directly to the email with support so they can continue to help. LMK if you have any questions in the meantime, and hope you have a great weekend!

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

0 Kudos