I am unable to see stats of my business account

ytvideodownloader

Hi,

Some days ago I convert my account from personal to business and I made some pin about my site http://ytvideodownloader.net/ and after 2 days i got some impression and click on my videos but when I open my account the next day I am unable to see any stats is my account, nothing was showing there the graph was totally blank. I don't knows where is the problem. anyone can help me with it.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestDavid

Hi @ytvideodownloader and welcome to the PBC!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and sharing your experience on the community.

What you'll want to do is file a ticket with our Help Center, since this is an account-specific question.

The team you'll handle your ticket is better suited to investigate your issue further.

You should receive a reply from them soon. We appreciate your patience and understanding in the meanwhile.

Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime, and keep us posted on the resolution with our team.

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PinterestDavid

Hi @ytvideodownloader and welcome to the PBC!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and sharing your experience on the community.

What you'll want to do is file a ticket with our Help Center, since this is an account-specific question.

The team you'll handle your ticket is better suited to investigate your issue further.

You should receive a reply from them soon. We appreciate your patience and understanding in the meanwhile.

Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime, and keep us posted on the resolution with our team.

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
i_am_shahar
Just visiting

Hello sir/ma'am
I am message you on pinterest please check it first. I think you problem with page change word so you have a problem profile name search. 
I just message you on your profile so if you need any type of help then you can message me any time @i_am_shahar
first I want to know your problem in searching or in page side unable to see so please give me response in the chat so I can solve your problem
thank you 

0 Kudos