cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am unable to see real time pin stats it shows unavailable

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @preeti0016, can you send me the ticket # [located in your email] so I can escalate with support? Thanks! 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
EwenFineArt
Just visiting

I'm having the same problem. My pins are getting zero views now. Not long ago they'd at least get a few thousand each within a day... What's happening?

1 Kudo
pinartwork52

I am unable to see my Pinterest impressions. I've contacted Pinterest and they haven't responded.  The problem is that each and every pin has a bubble in the lower right that says See Stats.  I'd like to see the stats where I can see the pin impressions side by side, not individual one at a time.  Has Pinterest changed something I'm unaware of?  And now in the saved boards, there's something that looks like a chart to see your impressions. 

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @pinartwork52, we introduced a new way to see your Pin stats and you can learn all about it in this article. You can still see all the impressions for your Pins if you hit the 📊 icon which takes you to your Business tools and then select 'Analytics'. From there, you can go to 'See all Pins' to see the data for all your Pins, and you can filter by impressions. Hope this helps clarify but let me know if you need more assistance. 🙂 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos