cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am unable to see real time pin stats it shows unavailable

Highlighted

Hi I have reported this issue previously also by adding a ticket but its been more than a week now no one bothers to solve the issue. I got one representative mail name Nora and she is not able to understand the issue since a week now. I am not getting any views nor my pins are active. And when I publish I am unable to see the real time stats which you get to see for new post for 7 days. It states stats unavailable every time i post and after few hours nothing happens 2 days back it showed only 1 view... since there is an error technically since my pins are not published... My overall viewership is not increasing because my pins has not been getting published..

Have reported this issue so many times with screen shots but still they are not able to resolve the issue..

Kindly suggest what should I do now...?

Regards,

Preeti 

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Highlighted
Just visiting

Hi there! I hope I'm understanding you correctly, but here goes. 🙂  Although the analytics say updated, they're really about 2 days behind. You won't see stats on static pins in a few hours because it takes time for Pinterest to move them where it thinks your pin should go. I suggest looking at the pins below your pin when you click on it in the "More like these" section. 

When you do look at those pins and see if they are similar to the keywords you added to your pin, description, pin title and on your pin (if applicable). This will tell you that Pinterest is going in the right direction.

In the beginning you won't see much movement because Pinterest algorithm is trying to figure the pin out. It's a new pin, so it doesn't have any actions on it to help it place your pin. 

Now you said your pins aren't being published. Do you mean they disappear after you post them or if you click on them they just don't have stats like the image you provided? That pin was published, but again it takes time to go where it needs to for people to find it and engage... save, click, closeup.

I hope that made sense. If you'd like to leave one of your pin's url so I can look at it feel free to. 🙂

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you, @angellawery!! 💕 @preetipoddar16 was this information from Angela helpful? If so, go ahead and mark it as an Accepted Solution or give Angela a kudo. 🙂 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestGabby Gabby! You're welcome! 😉

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Just visiting

No my problem is not yet solved.. I was not talking about static pins, I was talking about my video pins for which real time stats are not available and it’s being more than a month nobody yet solved this issue have reported this problem so many times... cz of which my overall views got affected since my pins are not posted or blocked I don’t know... @PinterestGabby @angellawery 

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Just visiting

Okay, gotcha! I understand it's frustrating when you're creating and posting and seeing no info. I hope it's resolved soon. A month is a long time. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the update here @preeti0016 -- can you send me the ticket # so we can escalate with our support team? Thanks and look forward to hearing from you! 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

I’m right there with you. It’s totally happening to me and not only am I not gaining any views my counts are wrong. I’ll get the instant notifications that someone has saved a pin but the saves aren’t showing up correctly. Very frustrating

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

I have already sent a ticket so many time no one yet solved this issue

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

Yes it’s too frustrating and no one yet solved this issue it’s being more than a month now 

0 Kudos