cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am having issues seeing who has been pinning from my website...

Just visiting

I was curious to see if anyone has pinned anything from my site and I found this url that says it will show me: 

http://www.pinterest.com/source/yourdomain.com

however, when I actually try to search for it, it either takes me to a login landing page or gives me the little spinning button of frustration... (tried in different browsers and on my phone, tried pinterest.ca, tried a bunch of different websites....)

could this be a Canadian thing?

I feel like I have exhausted all the options.... 

your help is greatly appreciated!

1 Kudo
6 Replies

I have been wondering the same thing! Not in Canada, I'm in the US.

1 Kudo

I also faced this problem and so wondering as well.   I am from the UK.

1 Kudo
Just visiting

so @alexyeske and @bestairfryers2021 it must not be a location thing. have you both tried to clear your browsing history, cookies and cache's and all that stuff as well?

I thought it may be because I didn't have any pins pinned from my site, but I tries saving directly from my site and it still didn't work 😕

0 Kudos
Loves to help

Hi there @basiacanhelp 

This feature is no longer an option for us. I'm not sure why Pinterest removed it but you can find pins others are sharing from your site in your Pinterest analytics under source, I believe. 

-Tabby

-Simple Pin Media
simplepinmedia.com
1 Kudo
Just visiting

hello @simplepinmedia 

thank you kindly for your guidance! I followed your instructions and in the little information icon on the "source" section, it does say it shows pins that others have created or pinned from my claimed account. 

I have two accounts claimed and only tested one, but I have tested from my primary account and saved a pin as a different user. 

I've noticed the stats take a couple days to refresh but this is where they show up! 

thanks again for your help! 🙂

Basia

Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 2.19.17 PM.png

1 Kudo

@simplepinmedia wrote:

Hi there @basiacanhelp 

This feature is no longer an option for us. I'm not sure why Pinterest removed it but you can find pins others are sharing from your site in your Pinterest analytics under source, I believe. 

-Tabby

That for sharing such helpful information. It is really helping me. Good job community members.

3 Kudos