cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huge traffic droop after January 20, 2021 changes

thetornpocketcollection
Just visiting

Hello All,

I am new to the business community but have been on pinterest for some time. After the January 20, 2021 changes my traffic has plummeted dramatically from 1.6M to my current 303K. I have contacted pinterest and was informed that I am creating fresh content (something I could have told them) and that my account was not flagged for spam. I was told to keep doing what I was doing, and it would improve. They suggested I follow their tips, but no tips were included. I have been  unable to find a reason for the sudden and extreme drop. Has anyone received information as to the cause of this and what changes we need to make to restore our feed to its original position? Any advise would be greatly appreciated as pinterest is not providing any feedack.

Thank you for any advise you may have.

Joannie

2 Kudos
5 Replies
catskingdom0002
Just visiting

Seem like I am not alone 🙂 traffics and reaches massive dropped since start of January, I don't understand why I have 60k followers and my pins reach only 2 person, CRAZY 🤣

4 Kudos
MamasUncutMain
Just visiting

The same happened to me as well, dropped from 70k to 300. STORY PINS ENGAGEMENT.JPG

1 Kudo
imfierceafter40
Posts regularly

i'm so frustrated, this has happened to my account 3 times since aug 2020.

emails with support is not helping becasue they are not looking at their backend and are jsut copy-pasting replies all the time.

Is anyone else getting real help here? All the complaints have not been getting heard at all by anyone

1 Kudo
thetornpocketcollection
Just visiting

I don't know what to do about this problem. I have opened help tickets to pinterest, but have not received any help.  I worked hard to get my page to 1.6M in traffic daily. I am currently dropping at least 100K in my traffic daily. I am now down from 1.6M to a current 164K. In another day I will have zero.  I do not understand dropping 100K every day. How is that even possible? I do not understand how pinterest can refuse to inform long time collaborators of their changes and what needs to be done to keep current so our work over several years is not tossed out the window in a couple of weeks. It is shameful the way we have been treated and that no one is willing to help. The customer service is pathetic. It is poorly run. to say the least. I am becoming more frustrated every day. I am about to give up on this platform altogether. If anyone has a solution to the reason that man of us are seeing massive traffic drops after the January 20th changes, I would be thrilled to hear it.

1 Kudo
kymonidesigner
Just visiting

A mi me está pasando lo mismo, pero según lo que estoy entiendo es porque también interfiere que se repinea de otras cuentas, pero pensé por un tiempo que así también era la dinámica de pinterest.

0 Kudos