cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to write a narrative for an idea pin?

carolinegerardo
Just visiting

Idea pins: I would like to actually tell a story without bullet points. Any suggestions?  

1 Kudo
7 Replies
bodymindmood
Loves to help

Hi there @carolinegerardo 

I create Idea Pins and one of the tricks I use is I create my narrative on either the photos or videos themselves or for the copy drawer I create the narrative in Notes or another app and then copy and paste so for me I past between my computer and iphone as I prefer to create my Idea Pins on the iphone as there are more features that I like rather than desktop.

Let me know if that works - I hope this helps you.

Lisa

2 Kudos
carolinegerardo
Just visiting

Thank you I will try pasting it in 🙂 

C G

2 Kudos
bodymindmood
Loves to help

Hi there let me know how it works for you if at all if you see some of my Story Pins now Idea Pins you can see I have listed the narrative directly on the video pins.

Lisa

0 Kudos
carolinegerardo
Just visiting

I want to avoid adding copy to the video or image. I've added a title and kept it very small. Will try from my phone, then save, then go to desktop as my eyesight isn't perfect in small format. Thank you! @bodymindmood 

2 Kudos
bodymindmood
Loves to help

@carolinegerardo I completely understand on the eyesight - that's why I create on my desktop and then copy and paste to my iPhone - I actually create on the iPhone as I mentioned because of the features but I write the copy in Notes via my iPad or computer and then copy + paste to make it easier.

Lisa

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great tips, @bodymindmood!!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Loves to help

Thanks Gabby. L

0 Kudos