cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to write a narrative for an idea pin?

carolinegerardo
Just visiting

Idea pins: I would like to actually tell a story without bullet points. Any suggestions?  

1 Kudo
7 Replies
bodymindmood
Problem-solver

Hi there @carolinegerardo 

I create Idea Pins and one of the tricks I use is I create my narrative on either the photos or videos themselves or for the copy drawer I create the narrative in Notes or another app and then copy and paste so for me I past between my computer and iphone as I prefer to create my Idea Pins on the iphone as there are more features that I like rather than desktop.

Let me know if that works - I hope this helps you.

Lisa

2 Kudos
carolinegerardo
Just visiting

Thank you I will try pasting it in 🙂 

C G

2 Kudos
bodymindmood
Problem-solver

Hi there let me know how it works for you if at all if you see some of my Story Pins now Idea Pins you can see I have listed the narrative directly on the video pins.

Lisa

0 Kudos
carolinegerardo
Just visiting

I want to avoid adding copy to the video or image. I've added a title and kept it very small. Will try from my phone, then save, then go to desktop as my eyesight isn't perfect in small format. Thank you! @bodymindmood 

2 Kudos
bodymindmood
Problem-solver

@carolinegerardo I completely understand on the eyesight - that's why I create on my desktop and then copy and paste to my iPhone - I actually create on the iPhone as I mentioned because of the features but I write the copy in Notes via my iPad or computer and then copy + paste to make it easier.

Lisa

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great tips, @bodymindmood!!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Problem-solver

Thanks Gabby. L

0 Kudos