cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Unblock Site URL

awaygowe

Hi @PinterestGabby 

My account is functioning at https://www.pinterest.com/awaygowe but my URL is blocked, apparently. I have had the account for several years and never had a problem until this year.

My traffic went close to nil around the start of the pandemic and I thought little of it at the beginning. But then, it never bounced back.

I recently reached out to the support team but couldn't get a proper solution.

I've read the Pinterest guidelines word for word multiple times and can't figure out for the life of me why this has happened. I really don't want to have to file a complaint with the BBB, but I'm feeling pretty helpless. I've already wasted so much time troubleshooting this. Please help!!!

Here is the message I awoke to this morning. Many thanks in advance.

Frodo (Pinterest Support)

Feb 11, 2021, 3:59 AM PST

Hi there,
This website was blocked because it violates our spam community guidelines.
Please review our policies for more detailed information on what Pinterest considers to be spam.
We won't be unblocking this site.

Thanks,

Frodo

0 Kudos
2 Replies
naturalcuretips

I face the same issue and my site is blocked .. I tried to contact the support team and they replied: This website was blocked because it violates our spam community guidelines.

Please review our policies for more detailed information on what Pinterest considers to be spam.

We won't be unblocking this site.

I really don't see that i violates your spam community guidelines and if i do that wasn't my intend for sure.

Could you please help me to unblock my site because it was a 3 years hard effort and work and i promise to follow spam community guidelines next time.

Untitle.jpg

0 Kudos
iijohnelia

I am also facing same issue, I am posting my site post URL on Pinterest, But my URL has blocked. You can see here my site post URL https://allaboutpeloton.com/connect-airpods-to-a-peloton/

0 Kudos