cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to unblock site url

healthynatdiet
Just visiting

My account is open https://www.pinterest.com/healthynatdiet/ but my URL is blocked. I had 1M visitors on my Pinterest account. 

I had tried to contact with support team but couldn't get the proper solution. is my URL will not be unblocked?

Frodo (Pinterest Support)

Aug 18, 2020, 6:44 AM PDT

Hi there,
This website was blocked because it violates our spam community guidelines.
Please review our policies for more detailed information on what Pinterest considers to be spam.
We won't be unblocking this site.

Thanks,
Frodo

0 Kudos
8 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @healthynatdiet. Could you send us the ticket # that's located in your email so we can look into this? Thanks! 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

0 Kudos
healthynatdiet
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestGabby 

I couldn't find ticket# here Isdfdsf.jpg have attached the email screenshot.

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @healthynatdiet, thanks for sending that over and apologies for the delay in response here. I checked with our team and they said your account should be up and running again. 🙂 Let me know if you have any questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with. Have a great rest of your week! 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

2 Kudos
healthynatdiet
Just visiting

Yes my account is okay now 🙂 thanks for your help 

0 Kudos
naturalcuretips

Hey Gabby, I face the same issue and my site is blocked .. I tried to contact the support team and they replied: This website was blocked because it violates our spam community guidelines.

Please review our policies for more detailed information on what Pinterest considers to be spam.

We won't be unblocking this site.

I really don't see that i violates your spam community guidelines and if i do that wasn't my intend for sure.

Could you please help me to unblock my site because it was a 3 years hard effort and work and i promise to follow spam community guidelines next time.

Untitle.jpg

0 Kudos
gepcobill

I am also facing same issue, I am posting my site post URL on Pinterest, But my URL has blocked. You can see here my site post URL https://findanybill.com/sepco-bill-online/

0 Kudos
anaeamm59
Just visiting

Contact With Service Care Of Pinterest They Tell You the Solution. 

1 Kudo
PinterestRenato

Hi @gepcobill and @naturalcuretips.

@naturalcuretips is it possible for you to provide me the ticket number? You can find it in the email you've received. I'll take a look into this for you. Also, @gepcobill, if you haven't tried yet, please, file a ticket to our support team, but let me know if you face any difficulties when trying to reach out to them. Thank you both for sharing this here. 

**If my reply helped you please mark it as the "Accepted Solution". Need help with an account-specific question? PM me!
0 Kudos