cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To Manage "Shop By Category" Section ON Our Profile

vevanohome1

We want to manage the "Shop by Category" as it only shows 2 of our many categories and these aren't necessarily the best categories for the pinterest user to see on our profile page.

Does anyone know how to manage this as it seems like right now the categories that are chosen seem to change at random without any changes to the catalog

1 Kudo
2 Replies
thelookusa
Just visiting

I have absolutely no idea either. I've been banging my head against the wall trying to figure it out. I can't find anything at all about it.

0 Kudos
thelookusa
Just visiting

I emailed them and this was their response: 

Thank you for contacting us about the Shop by category module.

Let me inform you that the 'Shop' by Category group is an automated feature and we do not have any control over it.  It is an automated module that is enabled under the 'Shop' tab for the users with featured product groups.

Turns out, the "Shop by Category" feature will not be shown for all merchants by design. We only have it available for a few product categories. 

We're always working to find ways to make Pinterest easier for businesses to use, and ideas like yours help shape our products for the better. We take comments like yours seriously, and many changes to Pinterest came from suggestions from partners like you.

We are looking to expand this feature to additional product categories. I am sorry for this limitation and the confusion caused.

Please turn on the email notifications under account settings to stay tuned for any future updates.

I hope you'll understand my limitations in this regard. Should you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to us.

Appreciate your patience and understanding.

0 Kudos