cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find pins from my own website?

blooloop
Just visiting

Hi, there used to be a great and simple way of finding what content from my own website had been pinned. The tab I used was this: http://www.pinterest.com/source/[my url]. This no longer works but instead takes me to my business page.

I also saw there is a new "activity" tab referred to in a 2020 blog, (see screenshot below) but I cannot see that tab on my Pinterest page nor is it referred to in any of the Pinterest help pages. The post implies this feature can be turned on or off in the settings but again I cannot see how or where.

I would be really grateful if someone could let me know how I can do what I would think should be a really simple thing: find out what pins are being pinned from my own website?

Thanks 🙂

Screenshot 2021-01-06 at 12.31.31.png

0 Kudos
5 Replies
blooloop
Just visiting

Bumping this up.  Would love some help here 🙂

0 Kudos
simonbrattphotography
Just visiting

I dont seem to have an activity option, im looking at your screen shot, and it doesnt look like mine (macbook chrome)

1 Kudo
Kontentsia
Posts regularly

I don't think it's possible to search for pins from your website anymore.

First there was the "source" link, that function got removed.

Then the activity tab, that disappeared from the desktop first, then from the app as well. (I use Android)

The only way I can think of, to be able to see which pins are being saved from your website is through analytics. Choose the options "Claimed domain: [Your domain]" + "Source: Other pins" and look at the Top pins section.

I wonder... what led them to remove this function anyway?

- Alesia Skye: @ScatteredQuotes & @Kontentsia (nothing there yet)
1 Kudo
blooloop
Just visiting

Thanks Alesia, I'll do that. Yes I have no idea why they removed the function. I think it was the single most interesting, useful piece for us. We use Pinterest for business. Thanks for your help 🙂

0 Kudos
blooloop
Just visiting

Hi Simon, thanks for this. I can't see it either. It's a shame if they removed this function. The frustrating thing is there appears to be no way of getting any response or rationale form Pinterest about this. Ah well. Cheers, 🙂

0 Kudos