cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to edit shop page photos

moonlitskincare

Hi! I was wondering how I could change the main image of a product on the shop page? There are many images for this product, but for some reason it started showing the back of this product as the main image. How can I choose the main image that shows on the shop page? Thank you. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
stargazergoods

I also have the same issue and can't find anything to fix this either. Hoping that replying will help us get the answer we need.

0 Kudos
PinterestSusana

Hi @moonlitskincare and @stargazergoods and welcome to the PBC!

For products with multiple supporting images (such as side-views, back-views, closeup images, etc.) Pinterest will create a Pin on your Pinterest store tab (https://www.pinterest.com/yourPinterestUsername/_shop/) selecting the 1 (one) image we predict will be best-performing among all supporting images. This prediction is based on Pinterest algorithms and user data.

We've heard your feedback that we don't always automatically chose the best display image for your products! We're working on functionality to make the main images shown on Pinterest merchant-selectable. We currently don't have an estimated release timeline for these improvements but are working hard to release them as soon as possible!

Let me know if you need anything else!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos