cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to apply Red tick on business account

anaeamm59
Just visiting

@Anonymous, Can you tell me how I apply red tick on the business  account,  Because there is no information about red tick in any article, please guide, Am waiting for your response

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestRenato
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi @wendygphoto and welcome to our community!

I will kindly ask you to file a ticket to our support team so someone can better answer your question. They'll be able to check your profile and clarify it for you. 

Let me know if you need anything else after this, please!

😊

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
PinterestJanice
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hello, you can learn more about how to get your account verified at our Help Center article for verified accounts. There is also a great step by step article from advertisement.

2 Kudos
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@PinterestJanice Hi there I read the article you posted but I have never received a Red Checkmark and my website et al. has been verified I have a picture of myself on my profile should I upload my logo instead? Should I contact support to ask them how to receive a Red Checkmark? Thanks Lisa😁

Please Follow Me On Pinterest: Real South American Living Thanks! Lisa❤️
Currently Pinning to: southamerica.fit Happy Valentine's Day❤️
0 Kudos
aaaa6aa1234

@PinterestJanice  Thanks for sharing this article solve my problem, because am facing same problem .thanks again

0 Kudos
PinterestJanice
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi @aaaa6aa1234 and @realsouthamerica , I confirmed that red checkmarks are reserved for the following types of accounts:

Brands
Celebrities
Public figures

Unfortunately this means unless you are one of the above types of account you will not receive red checkmark verification.

1 Kudo
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@PinterestJanice @aaaa6aa1234  Hi there that's great thanks for letting us know....no reflection on Pinterest but one less thing I have to do...Monday Madness😶leaves me speechless - Lisa😁

Please Follow Me On Pinterest: Real South American Living Thanks! Lisa❤️
Currently Pinning to: southamerica.fit Happy Valentine's Day❤️
0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

It's been a busy Monday, that's for sure. 😅

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

1 Kudo
wendygphoto

@PinterestJanice how do you define a brand? 

0 Kudos
PinterestRenato
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi @wendygphoto and welcome to our community!

I will kindly ask you to file a ticket to our support team so someone can better answer your question. They'll be able to check your profile and clarify it for you. 

Let me know if you need anything else after this, please!

😊

0 Kudos