cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I set up a Rich Pin?

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@danxietyblog I just checked on the support ticket and it looks like our support team is still waiting to hear back from our engineering team for an update. 🤞

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

0 Kudos
larenacorner
Just visiting

@PinterestJanice ,

I am a computer illiterate and don't quite understand what is written here. 

Asking for clarification: If you blog has SCHEMA (whatever that is) do you need to input any information? For example: I need to input information to get a metatag.  (can't believe I know that. LOL)

I did click validate and it says it needs the name of the author. Do I input that in the recipe card where it says author? Isn't that the name of my blog  (since I am the only blogger on it)? If I put my name in as author do I need to do this to all my posts? 

I hope that I am clear. IF not please ask me for verification. Thanks

LaRena Fry

LaRena Fry
0 Kudos
BIKEABIKE

Tks you so much, but after I click Validate, everything is ok, unless no Apply button show up, so i can't finish validate. Anyone cant help me please!!!!

BIKEABIKE_0-1609752805135.png

0 Kudos
My_Five_Guide

I am also have the same issue as @BIKEABIKE. Any clarification on if clicking validate is enough? I do not see apply button

0 Kudos
ProductsIdeaUsa

Trachten Lederhosen Outfit

Faisal international corp is popular in german traditional clothing manufacturing. We provide a wide range of traditional Oktoberfest clothing, which are used in german culture. We manufacture the trachten lederhose short with good material and quality. We can design the Damen lederhosen, kinder lederhosen, and other german traditional clothing according to your demand and cultural festivals. We are manufacturing the men, women, and kid’s trachten lederhosen. Our leather quality is good and also provides high-quality 3D embroidery according to your choice. Trachten Lederhose Short leather is collected from animals.

0 Kudos
bombveg

Hi Janice,

Don't know if you can help me? I don't get an 'apply' button appear when I have validated my URL. I get a message with a green tick saying 'Congratulations! Your rich pins are approved and on Pinterest.'

It's been over a week now and the rich pins still aren't appearing so I don't know what to do. I reached out to someone from Pinterest through the help center but what they said contradicts what you said in that they said the rich pin validator is out of date and doesn't work.

I'm very confused now! Is there anything you can do to help me?

Thanks 🙂

0 Kudos
bombveg

@PinterestJanice Hi, I just realised I hadn't tagged you in the post above. Could you please take a look for me?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
studiojru

@bombveg, I am having this same issue. No "apply" button, but the message said "approved". This was last week and I am still not seeing rich pins. I have been searching for an answer, which brought me here. Interesting that they said the validator is out of date and doesn't work? Did they tell you what you should do then?

0 Kudos
homesewnbyus

I am just replying so that I can see the response when you are answered! I'm trying to create rich pins myself . . . thank you.

0 Kudos
bombveg

@PinterestGabby Hi, I've not had a response to my query above - please could you have a look for me?

Thanks!

0 Kudos