cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i get a red tick to my business account

Highlighted
Just visiting

Hi everyone and @PinterestGabby 

I was wondering that how to get a red tick in pinterest because there seems to be no information about it anywhere. do you guys have any idea about it?? 😁

STAY SAFE EVERYONE!!!!

2 Kudos
13 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @artisticshit , welcome to the business community. 🙂 You can learn more about how to get your account verified at our Help Center article for verified accounts. There is also a great step by step article from advertisement.

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Problem-solver

@PinterestJanice Hi there hope your keeping well - I actually have a question about verifying your account...

I have added my Profile Picture (yep its me) and I have claimed my account but I don't have a red check is there something else i need to do? Lisa😁

Please Visit My Pinterest Page & Follow https://www.pinterest.com/realsouthamerica0427 Thanks, Lisa❤️
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Just visiting

@PinterestJanice @realsouthamerica 

Yeah, I have done the same steps but i dont have a red tick. do i need to do something else??

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Just visiting

@PinterestJanice @realsouthamerica 

Hi, Can you please clarify that what to do next if we have completed the following steps??

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, red checkmarks are reserved for the following types of accounts: Brands, Celebrities, and Public figures. Unless you are one of the above types of accounts you will not receive the red checkmark verification.

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Just visiting

I am a brand but do not have the checkmark? 

De Beaulieu
2 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

yeah what if we are a brand ?? Thank you for being so patient with us.

@goodenergygirl @PinterestJanice @realsouthamerica 

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Problem-solver

@artisticshit @goodenergygirl @PinterestJanice Hi there I am going to wait for Janice to field this one for me I am not a brand so that's fine - I am just always trying to ensure that people know I am real .... I guess?Lisa😁

Please Visit My Pinterest Page & Follow https://www.pinterest.com/realsouthamerica0427 Thanks, Lisa❤️
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@artisticshit @goodenergygirl hey you two! If you're both brands, you can file a ticket with our support team to request the verification checkmark to be added to your Pinterest profile. Hope that helps. 🙂 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!
2 Kudos