cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I create a board?

Hi all,

So I'm still new to Pinterest in general, but I've been uploading things to my other Pinterest account which isn't a business account, & I can't find the way to create boards in my other business account.

I am a business in this account. Do I really need a business account?

I wasn't planning on advertising on Pinterest, as I'm B2B, not B2C. All I see is create ad.

Thanks

0 Kudos
5 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @RapidFinancialSolutions, welcome to the community! If you're on the mobile app, to create a board just hit the + sign and select 'Board'. If you're on web/desktop, go to your profile page and select the + sign on the right-hand side of the page. I attached a screenshot so you can see what it looks like. Hope that helps and LMK if you have any questions. 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

0 Kudos

Hi there,

I don't see that, otherwise, I would have clicked on it.

Why is that missing from my account? 

Here's a SS - https://nimb.ws/UnY7HW

Thanks

0 Kudos
mignonzim

Hi Gabby

Can you assist me, my account does not have the plus sign either so how do I create a board?  Also i clicked on others and thought I was saving to my board but it on my pin board.  Can you tell me how to remove them and put them on a board for those products?  Thanks

MignonScreenshot 2021-01-26 at 7.11.17 PM.png

0 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@RapidFinancialSolutions   Be sure that you're on your "Saved" tab and not the "Created" tab. On the "Saved" page you should see it there as Gabby described.

Please follow me on Pinterest: Foodie Home Chef Thanks! Simone ♥
Currently Pinning to: Father's Day & Memorial Day / July 4th & BBQ / Grilling
0 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

Good morning @mignonzim   Be sure that you're on your "Saved" tab and not the "Created" tab. On the "Saved" page you should see it there as Gabby described.

Please follow me on Pinterest: Foodie Home Chef Thanks! Simone ♥
Currently Pinning to: Father's Day & Memorial Day / July 4th & BBQ / Grilling
0 Kudos