cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I write a perfect description for a Pin?

yadavsakshi036

Help me on the topic- How to write and what to write in the description Box while making a pin so that I get more views and Clicks

0 Kudos
4 Replies
tailwind
Loves to help

Hi! One to two sentences with keywords! Including your brand name can increase awareness and conversions, and also try including product or other details to help people decide that they want to click through. Hashtags are no longer recommended. Hope that helps.

~ Alisa

Tailwind
Create, schedule, publish, analyze - Pinterest marketing is all in one with Tailwind. Free trial.
1 Kudo
PinterestSusana

Hi @yadavsakshi036 and welcome!

Including relevant, useful descriptions that relate to the image is really helpful. Use 50-250 word descriptions that include keywords and adjectives to help people imagine how they’ll use the Pin. Pins last forever, so avoid descriptions that focus on timely promotional information. 

Let me know if you need anything else!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

1 Kudo
PinterestSusana

Thank you @tailwind for helping out too! 🤗

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @yadavsakshi036! Did Susana's response help? Be sure to mark it as an accepted solution if it did. 🙂 

0 Kudos