cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I report an account that is pinning 100% stolen pins?

marialunabroilo
Just visiting

Hi!

I'm reporting my client's pins that are being stolen. I'm sure that they have a lot of impressions because they have +1000 likes! and my client's original story pin has only 1000 impressions. My client is upset and I totally understand her. This is the account that steals content from my client's account. What can we do as creators to protect our content? 

Thank you!

Maria Laura Luna Broilo
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestRenato

HI, @marialunabroilo,

I'm sorry this is happening with your client. The best option for you is to file this ticket to reach out to our support team. Please, provide every information you can, and describe the situation as you did here. Someone will take a look into it. But let me know if you need anything else after this, please. Also, @assimilationdesigns, thank you for taking the time to share this information here, much appreciated.  

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
6 Replies
assimilationdesigns
Just visiting

Are they actually being stolen or just re-pinned by someone else? If stolen, I believe you can report it to Pinterest at https://www.pinterest.com/about/copyright/dmca-pin/

1 Kudo
marialunabroilo
Just visiting

Thank you! Yes, I've already done that. But I want to report the whole account it's 100% stolen content.

Maria Laura Luna Broilo
0 Kudos
PinterestRenato

HI, @marialunabroilo,

I'm sorry this is happening with your client. The best option for you is to file this ticket to reach out to our support team. Please, provide every information you can, and describe the situation as you did here. Someone will take a look into it. But let me know if you need anything else after this, please. Also, @assimilationdesigns, thank you for taking the time to share this information here, much appreciated.  

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
marialunabroilo
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestRenato thanks for your reply. The pins with my client's content have been taken down so I think I've no more proofs to report that account. Thanks,

Maria Laura Luna Broilo
2 Kudos
PinterestRenato

HI @marialunabroilo!

That's great to hear! Thank you for letting me know. Whenever you need, feel free to get back here. 😉

0 Kudos
carolinegerardo
Just visiting

That account has stolen MANY photographs that I took and are under copyright. They make them appear on Pinterest and many other sites as their own.  It is very difficult to enforce DMCA laws, unless you are rich.  This theft is common for authors as well (I've had books pirated) Report when you see it. Share with us what images they took

0 Kudos