cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help needed to correct catalog issues

stardustcentral
Just visiting

Hello,

I have tried to connect a catalog but was disapproved for the second time with the same issues even after making the below changes to my site. I am not sure how to correct these. Could someone point me in the right direction?

The issues flagged are:

1. Merchant's information is incomplete or unoriginal.
  2. Merchant's website uses generic product descriptions across several product pages.

To correct them I did the following:

1. I added email support and live chat support since I only had a contact form. On top of this, all my copy is original including in my ‘About’ section. Also, my website and Pinterest account have the same name, so I'm not sure what I need to update next?

2. I created unique descriptions for each individual product on my site and updated this in the data source. So I’m also wondering what I’m doing wrong here.

Any help is welcome

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestSusana

Hi @stardustcentral, welcome to the PBC and sorry for the delay!

I would recommend appealing for your catalog by writing on the box below the disapproval reasons. Be specific with the changes you've done and the team will analyze your catalog again.

Let us know if it worked out for you.

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PinterestSusana

Hi @stardustcentral, welcome to the PBC and sorry for the delay!

I would recommend appealing for your catalog by writing on the box below the disapproval reasons. Be specific with the changes you've done and the team will analyze your catalog again.

Let us know if it worked out for you.

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
stardustcentral
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestSusana, thanks a lot for your reply. I did just that and was finally approved!

0 Kudos