cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!!! My Pinterest account blocked for spam.

girlingbeauty
Just visiting

Hello great guys! My website was discovered to be spam-blocked. I have never used spam tactics and always adhere to the rules. I submitted a ticket twice and received the following automated response: "This website was blocked because it violates our spam policy... we will not be unblocking this site."

My Pinterest username is @everyextradollar

Is there someone I can contact to help me with this?

I don't want to lose my account; I've been using Pinterest for four years and it's an important component of my business.

I apologize if I have done something improper that I wasn't aware of; I've never broken any Pinterest policies before, and I won't do so now.

I have cried a lot since it happened in December last year. I need urgent help please, at least for the sake of my sick mom who relies on my business for funds.

Please return back my smile this new year and consider it the greatest thing you have done for someone this year.

My website is everyextradollar.com, is secure and also loved by Pinterest audiences.

Thank you for taking the time to read what I've written. @PinterestGabby 

2 Kudos
5 Replies
alisammeredith
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hello there. I’m sorry you’re experiencing this issue. I can tell how frustrating it is for you. There are many similar threads in this community, and they may be useful to you in diagnosing the issue.

I can’t answer for Pinterest, but I have some ideas for consideration. Looking at your site, it appears you may be optimizing for SEO at the expense of grammar and readability. Titles such as “Apply brand source credit card, login, customer service” and “How to open gtbank account online” - they don’t give the reader confidence in the content. 

The site Also features quite a bit of advertising and is the first thing you see when you visit a blog post. 

Again, not speaking for Pinterest here, but if you want to ask them to reconsider, I would consider making some adjustments to the site first. 

I sincerely hope that helps.

~ Alisa

3 Kudos
girlingbeauty
Just visiting

Ok, thanks alisammeredith,

Those are actually posts I started putting out for search engines since I had Issues with Pinterest last 2 months ago. I'm adjusting and going back to my regular Pinterest content right away.

Thanks again.

2 Kudos
alisammeredith
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

You're welcome. I'm rooting for you!

2 Kudos
girlingbeauty
Just visiting

Thank you so much!

1 Kudo
PinterestDavid

Hi @girlingbeauty and welcome to the PBC!

I’m sorry about the trouble you're experiencing with your website. I completely understand your frustration.

It seems that your previous tickets with our support team regarding your issue are all closed.

I recommend that you file a new ticket with our support team. I wish there was more I could do here, but the team that's going to analyze your website and account are specialized in this kind of issue.

You should receive a reply from them soon. We appreciate your patience and understanding in the meanwhile.

Keep us posted, we're here to help!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

1 Kudo