Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

HELP!!!!!! My other business account is BLOCKED!!!!!

lyonsstudioedesign
Just visiting

Hi,

I have 2 pinterest accounts, one I use for a separate wing of my business which I am logged into now but another I use for the primary end of my business and that one is currently blocked!!!!

I am seeing that it can take up to 10 days to resolve this is INSANE!!! I cannot afford to lose this time, I can't even have it shut down for the day, literally all of my reference images for work are on there for multiple things that are due very soon. None of my employees can see my boards either so we are all shut down at the moment.

PLEASE I NEED HELP ASAP CAN SOMEONE HELP ME??

After this I can move to another platform because I literally cannot afford for this to happen just need access now.

Thank you to anyone who can help me! 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer
0 Kudos
2 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer
0 Kudos
lyonsstudioedesign
Just visiting

@michaelbliss I so very much appreciate this. I tried writing this in the other post but here goes again...

I am not sure why my account was deactivated today. I never got an email from customer support it just stopped working all of a sudden. I have been using your platform since Pinterest was a few months old. At that time you needed to be invited! 

Now today I found myself doubting this platform I had used for nearly a decade for my business because I simply cannot have this happen, all work halted for me and my 2 employees today.

I very much appreciate the quick resolve however, I would like to know how this happened to us and how we can avoid this in the future? 

Thank you again to whoever helped us today.

@PinterestGabby @PinterestJanice

1 Kudo