cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having Issues Claiming Shopify Domain

Highlighted
Just visiting
Labels (2)

I have been trying to verify my Shopify store domain with Pinterest for months, but no luck. I have followed all of their instructions with adding the meta tag in the theme.liquid file code, but I have yet to receive an email confirmation. I have been trying to do this multiple times and I'm getting frustrated. I even emailed a support claim and they failed to help me. 

If someone could give me some insight as to what is going on, that would be much appreciated. I want to solve this asap!

1 Kudo
9 Replies
Highlighted
Problem-solver

@shopkavips Hi 👋 I read your post and I am tagging @PinterestBrad he might be able to assist you with verifying your domain and if not at least be able to point you in the right direction or group. I hope this helps you!

Glad you made it to the PBC! Lisa😁

Please Visit My Pinterest Page & Follow https://www.pinterest.com/realsouthamerica0427 Thanks, Lisa❤️
Highlighted
Just visiting

@realsouthamerica Thank you Lisa! I appreciate your help. Hopefully we can get to the bottom of this

Highlighted

@realsouthamerica - as always, thanks for the add!

@shopkavips - The Shopify App should automatically claim your domain within your Pinterest account when you connect the app. If you connected the Shopify App to your Pinterest account and still don't see the domain as 'claimed', then I would try to disconnect the app within your Shopify account and reconnecting again. If you still have issues, 100% submit a ticket and the team will follow-up directly.

I would also say, that if you connected the app and see 'healthy' for Tag & Feed here because you're attempting to join the VMP Program, then I would recommend that you submit your account for review (it probably wouldn't hurt to disconnect/reconnect the app 1 time to see if it resolves the claimed domain issue).

If my reply helped you please mark it as the "Accepted Solution". Need help with an account specific VMP question? Reach out to the VMP team today!
Highlighted
Problem-solver

@PinterestBrad Hi - glad you could give some good info! Thank You Lisa😁

Please Visit My Pinterest Page & Follow https://www.pinterest.com/realsouthamerica0427 Thanks, Lisa❤️
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Heya @shopkavips! Just checking to see if you had your question answered here. 🙂 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!
Highlighted
Just visiting

I appreciate the help but nothing has worked, so no. Pinterest Customer Support is being difficult as well. I'm making a new post with more information. Thanks

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @shopkavips, can you send us the ticket # so we can take a look and escalate with our internal teams? Thanks! 

Highlighted
Just visiting

Hey Gabby,

Here are the two ticket numbers I have received. 

219738 and 217814

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing those ticket #s, @shopkavips, and apologies for the delay in response. I've escalated this with our support team and we're looking into it. Stay tuned.