Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hashtags on Pinterest

Highlighted
Loves to help
Labels (1)

Hello,

I have read some articles about using hashtags are not working on Pinterest. Does anyone tried it? I usually use some hashtags while writing descriptions to my pins.

But I am not sure if they are working or not. Would love to hear from your experiences.

Sophia

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hiya, Sophia!! Have you checked out this thread on hashtags? There's some good chatter here. 😉

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Posts regularly

@AmericanoCrystals I have recently started using hashtags and have noticed an uptick in engagement. Very small but still see them coming in. Noticing that it helps to squeeze good keywords in there. I don't see a harm in them either way! 

Hope this helps!

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Loves to help
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Loves to help

Hey, O woow thanks, I haven't seen it before.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

I have been using hashtags for a couple of years.  But recently heard that Pinterest isn't wanting them.  I don't see anything on here that says that so I am going to continue using them.  I do know that the search still works using hashtags.  So for now I am going to consider it a rumour. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PrettyDIYHome and @AmericanoCrystals, we just addressed this in our Q&A with Tailwind that was just posted in the community. Feel free to take a look and LMK if you have any questions! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Loves to help
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AmericanoCrystals, you're welcome! Hope to see you at Office Hours today. 🙂 

0 Kudos