cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone set up their shop/catalog?

Highlighted
Just visiting

Hello, I have been researching and reading about setting up my shop and catalog and seems like it's for large/big businesses only? (I average 75 orders a month on Etsy/personal website)

Has any small businesses successfully complete all the steps and is it beneficial thus far? Thanks!

Nicole

3 Kudos
8 Replies
Highlighted
Just visiting

I haven't yet..but I kind of want to check it out.  I do promoted pins, so I'm very interested to see if it's something small businesses like us would benefit from?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

Thanks for commenting! I did more research and it looks more intense than I thought. Good luck to you and your business!

Nicole

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Loves to help

Hello! I haven't yet but I would love to try it. I watched some videos about how to create catalogs but it seemed a bit complicated. So would love to hear some tips if anyone did it successfully.

Sophia

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for starting this thread, Nicole!! This seems like a good content idea that @PinterestJanice and I can consider here. Maybe a how-to guide or a video? 😉

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Just visiting

Thanks Gabby! A how to guide or video would be a great resource! Appreciate you commenting & considering the idea. Thanks 🙂

Nicole

3 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

I also looked into it and thought it was too complicated. It may actually be easier than it appears, but at this point, I took a pass. As you said it would be great to hear from someone that has done it

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

We have successfully added our catalog and highly recommend going through the steps outlined. We use Shopify in case it matters. It was super buggy when we launched the catalog so have not created many categories but this reminds me to go back to check that out again. 

Now if we can figure out why we keep getting denied for verified merchant! 

Idea Chic
sweet. classic, chic cards and gifts
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for flagging that, @ideachicretail -- we'll reach out to you to get more info on what's going happening in the approval process. 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!
0 Kudos