cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone got auto post from Instagram to work?

tiedyediva
Just visiting
Labels (1)

I am trying to enable autoposting from Instagram as well as posting all my existing posts to the board. The board created, but posts will not populate and I keep getting "Something has gone wrong on our end" Pinterest error. 

3 Kudos
10 Replies
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

Hi there! I don't think if it is a good idea to share your instagram size images to Pinterest. Because pin size and shape matter on Pinterest .

But there is a feature on Tailwind which allows to post your instagram images on both of these platforms. I never used it but I saw it while scheduling my posts on tailwind. You can just check that our. I hope it helps 🙂

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the heads up on this, @tiedyediva. We're looking into this and will get back to you as soon as we hear back from support. Hope you have a great weekend! Thanks for the insight there btw, @AmericanoCrystals😎

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @tiedyediva! Wanted to follow-up here after confirming with our team. The auto-publish feature was briefly available, but will be no longer available effective June 22nd.

Here’s what you need to know: 

• Pins that have already been auto-published will not be impacted. However, new posts will not be auto-published.
  • Claimed Instagram accounts will continue to stay claimed. For more info on this, check out our Help Center article.

Pinterest is always experimenting with new features - we’re making this change in the spirit of ensuring that creators have a world-class experience on our platform. Please let us know if you have any questions, and thanks for being a part of the community!

0 Kudos
kerenversusworld

Hey, that's really unfortunate.

It's also unfortunate that nobody sent an update about this. I deleted all my analytics before just cause I thought something was wrong and I could just link and unlink. That really sucks... 

What's the point of linking Instagram then? 

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Appreciate the feedback, @kerenversusworld. We encourage creators and businesses to claim their Instagram account in order to get attribution and view analytics for your content. We'll be sure to make a note of this to share with product. Thank you, and welcome to the community, btw! 

0 Kudos
apollotarot

It's too demanding for small businesses to manage many different social media platforms. I wish the auto-publish from Instagram feature would be established again 😓. Otherwise, I think I will have to stop using Pinterest, unfortunately.

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing your feedback, @apollotarot, we've made a note of this to share with our product team. Hope to see you around the community! 👋

0 Kudos
aidenlukesamuel

I am also getting error while posting a post on board using autopsoting.

0 Kudos
PinterestRenato

Hi, @aidenlukesamuel and welcome to our community!

As @PinterestGabby has mentioned before, the Instagram auto-publish feature was briefly available, but will be no longer available effective June 22nd. I understand if this is not the answer you were looking for, but Pinterest is always experimenting with new features always focused on the best user experience possible and sometimes this means a few changes. I hope you understand. Let me know if you need anything else, please!

**If my reply helped you please mark it as the "Accepted Solution". Need help with an account-specific question? PM me!
1 Kudo