cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone got auto post from Instagram to work?

Just visiting
Labels (1)

I am trying to enable autoposting from Instagram as well as posting all my existing posts to the board. The board created, but posts will not populate and I keep getting "Something has gone wrong on our end" Pinterest error. 

3 Kudos
7 Replies
Problem-solver

Hi there! I don't think if it is a good idea to share your instagram size images to Pinterest. Because pin size and shape matter on Pinterest .

But there is a feature on Tailwind which allows to post your instagram images on both of these platforms. I never used it but I saw it while scheduling my posts on tailwind. You can just check that our. I hope it helps 🙂

1 Kudo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the heads up on this, @tiedyediva. We're looking into this and will get back to you as soon as we hear back from support. Hope you have a great weekend! Thanks for the insight there btw, @AmericanoCrystals😎

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

1 Kudo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @tiedyediva! Wanted to follow-up here after confirming with our team. The auto-publish feature was briefly available, but will be no longer available effective June 22nd.

Here’s what you need to know: 

• Pins that have already been auto-published will not be impacted. However, new posts will not be auto-published.
  • Claimed Instagram accounts will continue to stay claimed. For more info on this, check out our Help Center article.

Pinterest is always experimenting with new features - we’re making this change in the spirit of ensuring that creators have a world-class experience on our platform. Please let us know if you have any questions, and thanks for being a part of the community!

0 Kudos

Hey, that's really unfortunate.

It's also unfortunate that nobody sent an update about this. I deleted all my analytics before just cause I thought something was wrong and I could just link and unlink. That really sucks... 

What's the point of linking Instagram then? 

2 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Appreciate the feedback, @kerenversusworld. We encourage creators and businesses to claim their Instagram account in order to get attribution and view analytics for your content. We'll be sure to make a note of this to share with product. Thank you, and welcome to the community, btw! 

0 Kudos

It's too demanding for small businesses to manage many different social media platforms. I wish the auto-publish from Instagram feature would be established again 😓. Otherwise, I think I will have to stop using Pinterest, unfortunately.

2 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing your feedback, @apollotarot, we've made a note of this to share with our product team. Hope to see you around the community! 👋

0 Kudos