cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google sheet as data source?

tabletopics
Just visiting

Hi,

Is it possible to use a Google sheet as a data source for my catalog? On my end, it looks like I need an email address to allow access to.

Thanks,
Lani

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestSusana

@tabletopics Hi Lina!
We currently do not support Google Drive or Docs (including Sheets) links as feed links. We recommend hosting your own data source on an FTP/SFTP server or with an HTTP/HTTPS direct-download link. This needs to be accessible by a user-agent, and cannot require IP or SSH key whitelisting. If you're using a direct download link, there cannot be any extra navigation required for Pinterest to access the file.
I hope this helps!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
2 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@tabletopics 

Hi Welcome to the PBC!

I read your post and while I can honestly say I have never had to upload data sources for catalogs I completely understand why your asking. Below is a link to an article created by Pinterest that you might find really helpful.

Pinterest Help Article Before You Get Started

Please let me know if this was helpful and if it wasn't please come back to see if there is something else we can do to find the answer.

Lisa

1 Kudo
PinterestSusana

@tabletopics Hi Lina!
We currently do not support Google Drive or Docs (including Sheets) links as feed links. We recommend hosting your own data source on an FTP/SFTP server or with an HTTP/HTTPS direct-download link. This needs to be accessible by a user-agent, and cannot require IP or SSH key whitelisting. If you're using a direct download link, there cannot be any extra navigation required for Pinterest to access the file.
I hope this helps!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

1 Kudo