cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forced business plan

juraj_vysvader
Just visiting

Hello,

I just logged in and your UI forced me to change my personal account to business, fill out business info... It said that if I won't then, another way, I need to create a new personal account. What does this mean? And, I lost absolutely any visibility from your internal search engine and 3 hours of organizing my wall because now it shows a disorganized mess of 'created content' instead of a nicely organized 'saved board' and I don't see the options in settings to get it back.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestSusana

Hi @juraj_vysvader and welcome to the PBC!

I completely understand your frustration. The best way for you to proceed is to file a ticket with our team -- this link goes directly to the team equipped to resolve account-specific issues like these. Please continue working with that team on this as they partner closely with engineering who has the ability to diagnose any issues with Pinterest accounts. I wish there was more I could do here but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern.

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
juraj_vysvader
Just visiting

Update:

I could change it back from the business to personal via settings. However, is this normal that someone gets a message, 'you have to change or leave'? Or that I am not included in the search results? Thnx

0 Kudos
PinterestSusana

Hi @juraj_vysvader and welcome to the PBC!

I completely understand your frustration. The best way for you to proceed is to file a ticket with our team -- this link goes directly to the team equipped to resolve account-specific issues like these. Please continue working with that team on this as they partner closely with engineering who has the ability to diagnose any issues with Pinterest accounts. I wish there was more I could do here but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern.

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos