cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Followers not showing up on main account

Highlighted
Just visiting

Hey amazing people!

I have a small question, one of my friends has 1.6 million followers, thats the total number of followers shown on one of his boards. But once i go to his account it says 3k followers. Is it normal? Shouldn’t it be showing the total number of followers on the main account i.e 1.6 million instead of 3k? 

Thank you in advance for any help!

1 Kudo
4 Replies
Highlighted
Loves to help

Hey @Christinekysley Maybe that one specific board has 1.6 m followers and his total profile followers are 3k. Because some boards can get more followers than other. Or maybe it is just an error and will be fixed in some time.

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Just visiting

Hey @AmericanoCrystals thank you for the reply. Actually the followers we see on the account is the total number of followers on the boards, isn’t it so? We couldn’t figure out why his main account doesn’t count his followers from biggest board. Anyone having a similar experience or any idea how to fix it?

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Loves to help

@Christinekysley  I think on the account we see the people who follows all of our boards, but there are people also follow only specific boards of us not all of them. Maybe you should fill a ticket on the help center they would clarify it

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

+1 to what @AmericanoCrystals said! Please file a ticket with our team so they can dig into your account, @Christinekysley. LMK if you have questions, and hope you both have a great weekend. 🙂 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!
0 Kudos