cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely sharp impressions decline

busymommyinspired
Just visiting

Hi community / @PinterestGabby 

My impressions declined on 8/27 and I get barely any since then. I already contacted Pinterest and they give me the whole spiel about seasonality etc., but any NEW and fresh pins to decline to literarily 1 impression is extremely concerning and I think there is more to it than just seasonality.
In every other email or post, Pinterest uses the same language, copy/paste, what Pinterest likes, but even then, one gets 1 or 2 impressions.

I am still waiting on a follow up from Pinterest. My ticket number is 207434. 

This is peoples’ livelihood for a lot of folks. It almost fees like we are begging Pinterest for business when it should be a respectful client/business relationship.

I really hope someone can help with this.

Thank you in advance!

sejla

4 Kudos
6 Replies
thelifeofsas_
Just visiting

The same thing happened to me, its been 3 days now and I continue pinning fresh pins every day and I am still getting 1 impression on every pin. I am getting some impressions on older pins still, but I went from getting 20+ link clicks a day to 0 for several days. My pins used to be getting anywhere from 2-10k impressions and now everything is just getting 1. 

You are not alone, there are tons of people this is happening to and Pinterest has been completely unhelpful to almost everyone. They just think if they can avoid the problem long enough you will eventually give up. There are members on here who have been waiting over 10 weeks for their Pinterest to get fixed and the issue is still not resolved. 

1 Kudo
imfierceafter40
Posts regularly

Hey dear,

So this continues to happen! Some people here have suffered this since April but some of them already had it resolved.  Mine is nowhere close to being solved till now too

If this would help:

- I got a canned reply of seasonality and fresh pins. We know that was not the reason. a 20% drop is different form a 99% drop in 2 hours which happened to me

- Then another email form their team that this is being worked on but nothing is wrong wiht my account followed by days of silence

- then it was admitted that there was a big found and they safe-listed my URL. that engagement will go back in a  few days

- The rest was aimless replies now

Their team is great in a sense that they have people who reply. But the downside is that nothing is really helping now and they said their hands are tied.

there.

1 Kudo
busymommyinspired
Just visiting

Thanks for sharing. I cant get anyone to respond but that one initial time. I hope next week they can really start looking into what might be wrong and resolve it. But from what I’m hearing it might take months, if at all it gets fixed. Wow!

1 Kudo
theypsilonblog
Just visiting

@busymommyinspired @PinterestGabby  I have exactly the same problem. I wrote to them and received the same reply today, and my pin impressions are single digit. They told me that it is seasonality and differing audience insights over a given period of time and that they prefer fresh pins rather than 'Saves'. 

From somewhere around the middle of August, I have just 1 pin impression in the first week. And that 1 pin impression is from me trying to open my pin and see if I did something wrong as I received 0 impressions. My previous pins (before august) really did well and reached up to 6000 impressions in a day!  I will continue producing new content and new pins and I hope that Pinterest can resolve the issue for all of us.

1 Kudo
imfierceafter40
Posts regularly

@busymommyinspired

have you ever heard of cases that never got fixed ever?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
busymommyinspired
Just visiting

Not yet, but I know people who have been waiting for months and still nothing. I think mine will take a while bc Pinterest doesnt see anything wrong but my impressions are still single Digits. 😕

1 Kudo