cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error connecting product catalog - URL is either not loading, incomplete or showing errors..

Highlighted

Hi All, 

I've been trying to connect my product catalog, from my shopify store. I'm using a data feed app.

I get the message "Unfortunately, we can't approve your data source for Pin and product group creation for the reason(s) below: Your website URL is either not loading, incomplete or showing errors.

Is the problem with the feed itself, or can this error mean they don't like something in the catalog. It tells me to submit an appeal request, rather than fix the feed. I'm very confused and can't find anything in help centre. 

Anybody had this problem?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @topsystore, welcome to the PBC and apologies for the confusion here. What you'll need to do is fix the website and THEN submit an appeal once your website is fixed. For the website URL, you'll want to make sure it's accessible to anyone which is what the error message is saying. Once you've fixed that, you can file an appeal here. Hope this helps and please let me know if you have questions. 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

0 Kudos