cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error codes 157 & 159

thepatternpages

Hello,

Back again with the questions but I'm wondering if anyone else has had trouble with this before or has any advice.

My feed keeps failing from WooCommerce, but only for certain products.... A subscription product and a few with variations, are these not aloud? Or is there a way I can not include these when syncing to Pinterest shopping? I keep getting the generic round in circles error code email sending me to the error codes so please not that.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
thepatternpages

Also to mention all products in question have all of the required condition and google category values 🙂

0 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @thepatternpages, sorry to hear you are having issues with the feed, it can be discouraging. I'm tagging @PinterestSusana for some extra help. Hopefully this will be resolved for you.

0 Kudos
PinterestSusana

Hi @thepatternpages! Regarding the 2 errors, these do not affect the catalogue negatively but alerts you to some information you can add to the products. The google_product_category refers to the EN-US GPC taxonomy. The condition values help users know the state of your products (either new, used or refurbished). Any changes to the products being ingested to Pinterest need to be made on WooCommerce side. You can reach out to them through support+pinterest@saucal.com 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

1 Kudo