cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engagement Tab

Highlighted
Just visiting
Labels (1)

Hi, one of my Pinterest buddies was talking about an engagement tab (a megaphone) that appears on her page. I don't see that on my page. I'd love to have access to that information. How do I get it?

TIA

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @nourishnestle ! Welcome, it's great to have you. I was able to track down information about the engagement tab in our Help Center. It looks like there are a couple of small requirements in order for it to be activated on an account. 

If you have a business accountclaimed your website, and have had more than 10 comments on your account, you can use the engagement tab to like, respond, or delete comments or photos on your Pins in one place. 

Does this help?

I'd love to talk to you about your experience on the Pinterest Business Community. Click here to chat!
2 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

Thanks Janice, 

I do believe I have met all those requirements. Is there a way to check on that?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Posts regularly

@PinterestJanice @nourishnestle Thank you! This is great to know as I had not heard of the engagement tab.  Will keep this is mind.  The comments are other people's comments on your pins or your comments on other pins?

Thank you!

Michele

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

I will investigate if there is a way for advertisers to track their progress towards the 10 comments. 🙂

I'd love to talk to you about your experience on the Pinterest Business Community. Click here to chat!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Help Center information reads as they need to comment on your pins.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

Never heard of this! Interesting to know.

0 Kudos