cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drop in traffic

nombelina
Just visiting

I haven't gotten any response yet on my issue and it's still ongoing. Can't find any pins that link directly to my website.

0 Kudos
nombelina
Just visiting

@ketodietyumI report those spam pins for copyright infringement and they get taken down fairly quickly.

0 Kudos
thetoybuzz
Posts regularly

@foodiehomechef

Any sign of recovery? My traffic dropped on February 20 and again on March 1 and there is no sign of recovery. The only thing I can find in search is spam pins.

1 Kudo
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@thetoybuzz   Thanks for asking! No it just gets worse everyday & I'm so frustrated & disgusted to tell you the truth 😟 ! Two weeks ago I had 1.3 million views & I'm now down to 357.4k. My pins have also disappeared from search results which is causing a catch-22 situation. If my pins don't show up in search or other places, then the numbers will just keep getting worse.

I'm so sorry you're going through the same thing. I've been hearing this same story from a lot of people & they're all pretty upset / frustrated / angry. 😞

Please follow me on Pinterest: Foodie Home Chef Thanks! Simone ♥
Currently Pinning to: Father's Day & Memorial Day / July 4th & BBQ / Grilling
1 Kudo
nombelina
Just visiting

@foodiehomechef still the same here as well. 😞

0 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@nombelina   You too? Gosh I'm sorry to hear that! *shaking head*

Please follow me on Pinterest: Foodie Home Chef Thanks! Simone ♥
Currently Pinning to: Father's Day & Memorial Day / July 4th & BBQ / Grilling
0 Kudos
claudiamez1265

Hola a mi me pasó lo mismo, pero la caída de mi tráfico fue absurda!!! Y no he hecho algo diferente a lo que vengo haciendo desde que abrí mi cuenta, ya escribí a Pinterest y no he recibido ninguna respuesta. Qué otra cosa puedo hacer?

0 Kudos
thetoybuzz
Posts regularly

@foodiehomechef 
2 weeks ago I was at over 4 million views and now down to 800,000 and falling everyday. This has happened on my account before but eventually it recovered. I am not sure how but I remained active even though there were no signs of hope.

Now I am just posting pins that Pinterest is not showing to anybody in the hope it will eventually recover. It's so depressing because I really don't know what I am doing wrong. I thought it was seasonality but what explains Pinterest showing spam versions of my pins and my competitors appearing in search.

I talked to somebody who lost all their impressions and they found that Pinterest had disconnected their claimed website, but I checked and mine was still connected.

Another thing I had come across was being "blacklisted" on Pinterest. You can Google it, if you like. 

The worse part is that I have followed all the Pinterest guidelines outlined in Pinterest Academy. 

I am also so sorry that you are going through this.

0 Kudos
nombelina
Just visiting

Just had a look at my impressions stats. They recovered somewhat, but I still can't find pins with direct links to my website. Screenshot_20210320_231539_com.pinterest.jpg

1 Kudo
thetoybuzz
Posts regularly

@nombelina 

Interesting.  When my account came back it didn't appear in search. It was only appearing on the home feed. 

Is there anything you changed to recover somewhat? Has your strategy changed?

0 Kudos