cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drop in traffic

nombelina
Just visiting

I've noticed a big drop in traffic through Pinterest since February 20th. Anyone else have this issue? Have they changed something that affected the number of times certain pins are viewed?

I thought the drop was around 50%, but according to analytics it's 70%!

5 Kudos
36 Replies
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

Hi @nombelina , yes... Pinterest rolled out new metrics on January 21st & you can all about it here: https://community.pinterest.biz/t5/community-basics/january-metric-update-has-arrived/m-p/11741#M731

Please follow me on Pinterest: Foodie Home Chef Thanks! Simone ♥
Currently Pinning to: Father's Day & Memorial Day / July 4th & BBQ / Grilling
1 Kudo
nombelina
Just visiting

@foodiehomechef It seems something else is going on. I can't find any pins leading directly to my website when I do a search. Already contacted the Helpdesk. Hope they can fix this soon. 

1 Kudo
ketodietyum
Just visiting

Hi @nombelina @foodiehomechef I'm also noticing this issue. Huge drop in impressions and clicks that seems to keep dropping each day. Also, when I search for my pins I can't find any of them. I can actually see several of my pins that have been taken by spam accounts and no longer link to my website. No idea what to do...

3 Kudos
catskingdom0002
Just visiting

Same, but my problems started at early January, and seriously I have try everything I can to improve, but it is hopeless, followers gain everyday, but new pins just got around like 1-10 reach per day, I have no ideas what to do next 😐

1 Kudo
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@nombelina  Oh good, glad you contacted the help desk. Keeping my fingers crossed that there's a positive resolution!

0 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@ketodietyum  The only thing you can do is to file a support ticket for your issue. You're more likely to get a detailed response if you go into as much detail as possible & also include any screenshots that are relevant to your issue.

You can file your ticket here: https://help.pinterest.com/en/contact

Hope that helps!

0 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

Hi @catskingdom0002  as I've told others...

I believe you will need to file a support ticket for your issue. You're more likely to get a detailed response if you go into as much detail as possible & also include screenshots that are relevant to your issue.

You can file your ticket here: https://help.pinterest.com/en/contact

Hope that helps!

0 Kudos
ketodietyum
Just visiting

@foodiehomechef Thanks for the advice. Do you know how long it typically takes to respond? I've had 3 tickets explaining the issue that I've been told have been sent to the correct department. I'm told I will hear back from them shortly but I've been waiting for 3 days now.

0 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@ketodietyum  As to how long it will take I'm not sure. It all depends on how busy they are & how many requests they have for help. Since they recently rolled out a new metrics system & it's been wreaking havoc on a lot of accounts... I imagine they are swamped with help questions. So, be patient & if a week goes by & still no response... I would inquire about that.

0 Kudos