cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Pinterest Academy give certificates?

fajardoduro
Labels (2)

I would like to know if i get a certificate if i finish the courses

0 Kudos
5 Replies
PinterestJanice
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Heya @fajardoduro ! Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately at this time, we do not offer a certificate program for Pinterest Academy course completion. However, rest assured the Pinterest Academy team is on the case and is building out a plan on how to best build a program acknowledging your efforts.

Also, be on the lookout - Pinterest Academy is releasing two new content topics today for US audiences and another in a few short weeks with even more in the pipeline throughout the remainder of 2020. 👍

1 Kudo
neuesmarketing
Just visiting

Its December now and there is still only 3 courses? (at least displayed to me)

Are these content topics region locked? If so, why?

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@neuesmarketing can you share a screenshot of what you're seeing? We can troubleshoot from there. Tagging in @PinterestRyan who works on Pinterest Academy for vis. Look forward to hearing from ya! 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
PinterestRyan
Pinployee
Pinployee

@neuesmarketing - 

Ryan here from the Pinterest Academy team - I'll private message you shortly to get some information from you so I can best troubleshoot. However, we have a complete & robust content offering available, so not sure why you only see 3 courses.

I'll be in touch shortly.

Ryan

Have you signed up for Pinterest Academy yet?
Reach out to me if you have questions! ?
1 Kudo
therosebuzzz

Hello, I just completed three of the courses. Are there more that been added? 

0 Kudos