cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did Pinterest Change The Algorithm, Or My Domain/Account Got Flagged?

catskingdom0002
Just visiting

Hi guys! I creates this for you guys to talk about your pin recently, are your pin got massive decreased of reach for each pins? Or Pinterest change the algorithm for showing our pins to our followers?

I have 60k followers in my account , 2 weeks ago, my pins got at least 1k reach per pin, some of them are less than 100 but that is no big deal

Until last week and till now, all of my new pins dropped to only 30-50 reach per pins!!!!!!! Some are zero. I tried to find my pin on Pinterest, click on the link and the link is still working (that means Pinterest does not ban my domain). I know that it must be something happened to my account, and this is not natural at all

So please @PinterestGabby @PinterestAya can you guys please explain what is going on with Pinterest right now? I have shoot an ticket then received the answer are:

"Like other organic distribution platforms, Pinterest sees natural ebbs and flows with content distribution, which results in variations in impression volume and viewership..." -> this guy don't even look at my account, I think this is an auto responded

Thank a lot Pinterest team and the Pinterest community

1 Kudo
6 Replies
imfierceafter40
Posts regularly

I have the same issues for the past 10 days. their support team will pass generic ebbs and flow responses. I don't think they look into our accounts anymore. Then when I bring it here, the community managers woudl basically say it's maybe our fault and that our pins suck . They talk to us like children. The service has been going quite bad now. no transparency , no regard to content creators. 

My problem has not been resolved. All I get from support is denial even if my pins obviously dipped drastically overnight.

0 Kudos
catskingdom0002
Just visiting

I saw other open post at here at same problems, suddenly decrease on reach (Or as know as shadowban) and mostly all of them hasn't resolved too

0 Kudos
thehalcyonhive
Posts regularly

Are you using Tailwind or another pin scheduler?  Almost all of my client accounts dropped in December and when I reached out they mentioned that I had a lot of "repins" and that I should create more fresh content. Even though I had only been creating fresh pins and scheduling them through Tailwind. I wasn't re-sharing any older content. So I am shifting and trying to pin more manually to Pinterest.  The only downside is you lose the productivity factor of batch scheduling pins through TW.  But we'll see how it goes!

0 Kudos
catskingdom0002
Just visiting

I'm not using Tailwind, just manually Pinterest only, and all of my pin are from me, but I don't know what is wrong with Pinterest right now, they refuse to take a look and blame us for that drop on reach/impression

0 Kudos
rabby0279
Just visiting

Google myself 

0 Kudos
namaskuma

Yo realmente ya no se que probar, he programado con tailwind, con el mismo de pinterest, publico manualmente, y los números siguen bajando. No dan una respuesta ni solución concreta

0 Kudos