cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decline in stats and can't reach anyone at Pinterest

italianpolishmo
Just visiting

I'm hoping someone can help me here. I've tried emailing Pinterest several times but get no replies. My impressions have gone down quite a bit but my audience and outbound clicks have declined a great deal in the last 3 months. This past week has been terrible. I've made video pins and Pinterest took forever to approve them and I emailed them about that and got no response. I also did an ad for a few days and had more questions but didn't get a reply. It's almost as if once the ad was done my organic traffic tanked. Could this be possible? I normally pin right away a new pin to Pinterest and my pin is seen by a good number of people, but lately I'm getting almost no outbound clicks and very little impressions. 

Who do I contact to look into this for me? Any help out there would be so much appreciated! 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
ambertemerity
Just visiting

It's hard right now because we can't even compare our numbers this quarter to our numbers from 2020 because of how crazy things were. Keep in mind that this is often the time we (creators) often see a decrease in numbers because it's getting warmer out for much of the world. This combined with people going out more in general now that the health crisis isn't as bad could definitely account for a seemingly drastic drop in numbers. Was your traffic three months ago coming in from one or two pins that perhaps dropped off due to either being season or simply because they'd "run their course" if you will?

0 Kudos
italianpolishmo
Just visiting

HI @ambertemerity ,

Actually most of my top pins are still bringing in some traffic, not as great as before but they're still hanging on. However, any new pin I make and pin has very low impressions and hardly any views. It's almost as if no one sees my new pins. I know many people stopped using tailwind and I did stop and then that seemed to hurt my traffic so I slowly started to add my pins back into Tailwind again. For the last 4 years, as soon as I would pin a brand new pin, it would take off and now....nothing! I'm wondering if Pinterest just hates me now and I should move on?!! I even tried an ad and that wasn't all that great either. 😞

And no one from Pinterest has gotten back to me. I'm hoping I wasn't marked as spam or something. 

0 Kudos
italianpolishmo
Just visiting

I just did another promoted pin /ad today to see if this will help me or cause me more of a decline once it's done. I will be watching my numbers closely here.

0 Kudos
nicolesarahcom

Same boat here!

0 Kudos
italianpolishmo
Just visiting

@nicolesarahcom Have you heard from anyone at Pinterest? Is it just your impressions or both impressions and clicks?

0 Kudos
pinartwork52

I'm hoping that posting this note finally fixes my Pinterest problem  I have been trying to contact Pinterest daily and they aren't responding to my tickets.  Each and every pin in Pinterest (in the Saved or Created boards) are saying See Stats.  I can't see the stats side-by-side.  The only way to see my stats now is to click on the individual pins.  There must be a way to get this fixed because it's working okay on one of my other Pinterest accounts.  Please help somebody.

0 Kudos