cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivated my accounts, now can't reactivate business account?

fenILJ94

I've raised a ticket but not had many responses.

I didn't realise deactivating my accounts would delete my business account and I wonder if anyone else has had this problem?

Thanks,

Fen

1 Kudo
3 Replies
therealsouthamerica
Problem-solver

@fenILJ94 Hi there, I personally have not experienced this. Are you trying to get your account back? If so try filing a ticket with support and keep any reference number they provide to you for future interaction. I hope you get it resolved soon! Lisa😁

Please follow me on Pinterest: Real South American LivingThanks! Lisa
0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @fenILJ94, thanks for sharing your experience with us in the community. Please file a ticket so our support team can review your request and further assist you. Thanks! 

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

1 Kudo
abmazid121121
Just visiting

Hi there, I appreciate your decision. I am extremely sorry for what I have done about a policy violation. I had read every line of Pinterest Privacy policy before starting to publish content on pinterest. Sometimes, I don't understand am I doing any spam of wrorh doing activities!. I don't understand. If my account gets deactivated, my biggest content marketing strategy will be down. I will be hampered. I am going to miss getting tons of traffic to my blog. I filed so many appeals BUT no response. I really need your help. @PinterestGabby @PinterestRyan @PinSupport
Thank you.

0 Kudos