cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom labels & product groups for Shopify data feeds?

wraptillion

Hello,

I'm a long-time Pinterest user who recently added the Pinterest app to my Shopify store. I've corrected the initial feed errors and successfully set up my basic product type categories. Since these are very broad, I'd like to set up some custom product groups to feature, for instance when a new collection launches.

Can anyone tell me where Pinterest pulls the "custom label" field from in Shopify? I haven't had any luck with terms from my Shopify collection titles or keywords from my Shopify product descriptions. Does it pull from tags, or some other field?

Or, if it doesn't pull from a Shopify field at all, what is the simplest way to add a custom label to select products? Can I upload a CSV data source with this added field? Or will the daily Shopify feed overwrite that field?

Thanks,

Kelly

1 Kudo
3 Replies
rfdny

Hi Kelly,

Did you find a way to do it?

Thanks

0 Kudos
PinterestRenato

Hi, Kelly (@wraptillion) and @rfdny,

Kelly, were you able to get this resolved? Let me know if not and I'm happy to help troubleshoot. 

@rfdny, you can check this article to learn how to create product groups on your account. 
Let me know if you need anything else, please!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
rfdny

Thanks for the quick response @PinterestRenato 

The article doesn't explain our main question: how to add custom_label for Shopify store owners, since the data source is created automatically in the interest app in Shopify, how can we add the custom_label attribute so that we can filter the groups meeting specific needs, and without creating additional data sources that could overwrite the data_file from Shopify

0 Kudos