cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creator Rewards application has been denied even though I am eligible

thewritermo
Just visiting

Hi,

I hope all is well. I was granted access to the Creator Rewards program, I submitted my application, but it is saying that I was denied although I meet all of the requirements. This happened 2 days ago, so I don't think it has to do anything with the eligibility requirements changing, I reached out to the Support team, but didn't get a reply. After I submitted my concern, I received a "rate our support system," without getting a reply.

What should I do?

Thank you!

1 Kudo
5 Replies
kimchixjollof
Just visiting

Hi I also had the same issue and don’t know what’s wrong. I also meet all the requirements and was sent the acceptance twice and it still says denied. While I was pressing accept it just kept loading and loading. So confused, if anyone can help please 😭

Thank you!!

@PinterestJazmin 

1 Kudo
idalenax
Just visiting

Hi!

i have the same issue and currently have a ticket opened with Pinterest customer service. Apparently it’s a glitch that they’re trying to fix. I just got the option to try again and got denied they must be working on it currently!

2 Kudos
thewritermo
Just visiting

Hopefully we all get access soon!

0 Kudos
thewritermo
Just visiting

Very strange! Hope we all get access soon. 

0 Kudos
chelslikescutefood
Just visiting

Hi! I’m also having this issue and can’t get a response from support 😞 good luck to you!

0 Kudos