cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Support Posts on Mobile

hayatascapes
Posts regularly

Are creating posts here on this community supported on mobile devices? Create A Conversation button is greyed out on my iPhone.  Reply seems to work.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @hayatascapes! If you're logged in to the community, yes! Can you share a screenshot so I can double-check? That button should be clickable and working so will need to double-check. Thanks! 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
hayatascapes
Posts regularly

@PinterestGabby See attached.

IMG_3691.PNGIMG_3690.PNG

  

0 Kudos
hayatascapes
Posts regularly

BTW, please note my username on mobile does not match on desktop. I use iPhone and iPad. See the earlier screenshot.

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @hayatascapes, thanks for the screenshot and additional info. You must have a business account to engage on the PBC, this looks like your personal account that may be potentially linked to your biz account. You'll need to log back in with @hayatascapes so you can contribute. Hope that helps clarify. 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
hayatascapes
Posts regularly

@PinterestGabby How do I log in using a username?  I logged out in mobile, but logging in only has the option to login by email address.

I also tried to switch accounts on pinterest.com, but I don't get the option to use the business account. See screenshot.

IMG_3703.jpg

0 Kudos